15.03.2017

from tøyen with love



             The morning beckon
With water praying and call of seagull and rook
And the knock of sailing boats on the net webbed wall
              Myself to set foot
                       That second
          In the still sleeping town and set forth.

      My birthday began with the water-
Birds and the birds of the winged trees flying my name
        Above the farms and the white horses
                      And I rose
                In rainy autumn
And walked abroad in a shower of all my days.
High tide and the heron dived when I took the road

       A springful of larks in a rolling
Cloud and the roadside bushes brimming with whistling
       Blacksbirds and the sun of October
                       Summery,
               On the hill's shoulder,
Here were fond climates and sweet singers suddenly
Come in the morning where I wandered and listened
               To the rain wringing
                     Wind blow cold
        In the wood faraway under me.
       Pale rain over the dwindling harbor

              But all the gardens
Of spring and summer were blooming in the tall tales
Beyond the border and under the lark full cloud.
                There could I marvel

- from poem in october by dylan thomas


(photos from the wonderful floramiks tumblr)

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar